Susan M. Budowski, Esq.
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Solicitor The Law Society of England and Wales
Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
AVVO Client’s Choice Award 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
Guardian Ad litem Award of Excellence 2016
Susan Budowski is an attorney in Florida. She has been a member of the Florida Bar since May of 2004. She was added to the Roles of The Law Society of England and Wales in August 2012 as an English Solicitor. This allows her to practice law in nearly 40 countries.
She has been working in Alternative Dispute Resolution since 1998. She is also an advocate for abused and neglected children as a Guardian ad litem.
Ms. Budowski previously worked at the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Langley Virginia where she received multiple Exceptional Performance Awards from high-ranking members of the CIA including former CIA Director Robert Gates, who also served as Secretary of Defense for both President Bush and President Obama.
- English Solicitor The Law Society of England and Wales 2012
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator 2010
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator 2005
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida 2004
- Member Florida Bar, Admitted May 2004
- Florida Supreme Court Certified County Mediator 1998
Managing Member, The Law Offices of Susan M. Budowski, LLC 2004 – Present
Founder of The Law Offices of Susan M. Budowski, LLC with a mission of “What’s Right is What Matters.” Firm is virtually paperless and highly efficient utilizing the latest technologies. The firm’s systems allow operations from nearly anywhere in the world.
- Central Intelligence Agency, (CIA) Langley, Virginia
- Maryland Parole and Probation Officer
- Guardian ad litem for abused and neglected children through the Legal Aid Society; working with the Florida Department of Children and Families.
- Juris Doctorate, Cum laude with Honors
- Masters of Business Administration, Summa cum laude
- Bachelor of Science Criminology
- AA in Paralegal Studies
Exceptional Performance Awards
- Central Intelligence Agency – Robert M. Gates, Director of the CIA
- Central Intelligence Agency – Intelligence Community – C.Norman Wood, Lieutenant General USAF
- Central Intelligence Agency – William Webster, Director of the CIA
Charitable & Pro Bono
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Hope City United, Inc.
- Orange County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association